Gardner White Furniture: Home Furnishing and Decorating Needs Delivered
For over 100 years,Gardner White Furniture has helped families furnish the homes of their dreams. They have 10 different locations throughout southeast Michigan. This year, they built a new distribution facility in Auburn Hills to better serve the metropolitan Detroit community. Between their accessibility, quality options, and excellent service, Gardner White Furniture has something for every family.
The Gardner White Mission
At Gardner White, the customers’ satisfaction means everything. Gardner White employees are all members of the communities they serve, and work hard to provide families with the best choices and deals to match their homes and budgets.
Gardner’s furniture buyers scour retailer factories worldwide to find the highest quality furniture options at the best prices for their customers. Gardner White associates are there to assist you in finding exactly what you want and need. They aren’t salespeople and won’t try to pressure you into buying something you don’t want. Instead, their focus is walking a customer through the choices that are available to them to make sure they select the product that makes the most sense for their lifestyle and budget.
Gardner White Furniture offers a wide selection of quality furnishing choices. These furniture options can help furnish any room of your house. Check out Gardner’s variety of the following furnishing pieces:
- Living Room Furniture – Gardner White offers all shapes and sizes of furniture for your living room. From stationary pieces to reclining comfort, Gardner White has you covered. Their array of seating comes in all materials from leather to microfiber fabrics. They also offer furniture options such as entertainment consoles and decorative surfaces that accommodate the way people live.
- Bedroom Furniture and Bedding – Gardner White carries bedroom furniture suites for all ages. This includes any dresser, wardrobe, or nightstand you need to bring your room together. They also offer a range of beds in all shapes and sizes. This includes the mattress itself. Gardner carries many fine mattress options from industry leaders like Serta and Tempurpedic.
- Dining Room Furniture – Gardner’s selection of dining room sets cover any style base you could want. Their dining tables and chairs range from casual to formal to stylishly modern. They also include other dining room accessories such as cabinets, countertops, and even bar stools.
Gardner White Furniture Gives Back
Gardner White isn’t just dedicated to their own customers. They also host or support several helpful and worthwhile programs throughout their community. This includes the following:
- The “Brightest and Best” – Gardner White helps support high-achieving high school students in their area. They do this by teaming up with the TV station WXYZ. Together, the two host the “Brightest and Best” essay contest. This contest awards $5,000 to the student that writes the best 500 word essay. In this way, Gardner White is proud to sponsor high school academic excellence.
- “Kids Take the Field” – Gardner White also has a partnership with the Detroit Tigers baseball team. These two organizations sponsor a “Kids Take the Field” program for every Sunday home game. Every week, 11 lucky kids win free tickets to a Detroit Tigers game. On top of this, each child gets to meet the actual players on the field before the game. They get their photo taken with the team and receive free prizes like autographed baseballs. This helps make local young sports fans’ dreams come true.
- “Adopt-A-Family” – Every year, Gardner White stores participate in the Adopt-A-Family program. This program occurs every holiday season in Gardner White locations across the state. These stores take up donations for families that might otherwise do without during the holidays. Shoppers are encouraged to donate money or presents to these needy families. This way, Gardner White helps give holiday cheer to families who might not have any otherwise.
- Habitat for Humanity – Gardner White has also helped support the Detroit area Habitat for Humanity. The Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit organization that helps low-income families find appropriate shelter. They repair damaged homes or help build new ones for families that lack the means. Gardner White has even helped donate lumber to this organization’s efforts. This helps put roofs over the heads of those most in need.
The Importance of a New, Quality Mattress from Gardner White Furniture
There is no better place in Michigan to shop for a new mattress. No retailer carries as many different mattresses, or has as highly trained mattress experts to help you select the perfect mattress for you.
But do you even need a new mattress? Actually, old and worn-out mattresses carry more problems than simple discomfort. If your mattress is getting too old, it might have any of a number of problems.
The Problems of Old Mattresses
Most mattress experts recommend replacing a mattress every five to seven years. This is because, as they wear out, mattress problems can exacerbate other sleep problems.
- Loss of Support – The older a mattress gets, the more it wears down and falls apart inside and out. This is especially true if you keep the same sleep habits, as most people do. The area where you lay can sink in permanently over time through simple pressure. This misaligns your body whenever you lay there, leading to cramped, uncomfortable sleep. This can cause joint or spinal issues over time.Lack of support also leads to lesser quality sleep. The less comfortable and relaxed you are, the harder it is to sleep. When you do finally drift off, your sleep doesn’t do as much for you. This can lead to lack of energy, which can cause irritation or depression.
- Wear and Tear–In addition to losing support, an old mattress also just starts to fall apart. As insulation packs down, it falls apart into uncomfortable lumps. This can also expose the springs, which prod against you as you sleep. Like support loss, this leads to more difficult, less rewarding sleep.
- Parasites and Allergens – An old mattress is also a dirty mattress. Most people don’t regularly vacuum or air out their mattresses, if they ever do. Over time, mattresses collect dust, dead skin, and other allergens. This can lead to allergy problems such as sneezing, itchy eyes, and sore throat. This can also attract parasites like dust mites or beg buds.
The Benefits of a New Mattress
Gardner White Furniture can help you replace your broken, worn-out mattress. Mattress technology has changed considerably in recent years. New mattresses support your pressure points, and are more adaptive to your sleeping position. This will drastically increase the quality and ease of your sleep. In addition to comfort, it can help you avoid health problems associated with parasites or misaligned joints. This is another example of how Gardner White Furniture looks out for your family’s best interests.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site.